Xender for PC: Those who are looking for the leading data sharing app, this article is made for such lot of readers. Here you will get to read all about Xender; which is a file sharing app. With this article, I intend to help you with the ways about how to download Xender for PC, and how you can use it, and for how many platforms is it available. Moreover, if you are interested in knowing the core technology on which this free file transferring app works, and issues that you may encounter with their solutions, then this article is all you need to read!So, if you want to learn all of this, all you have to do is to follow the article till the end.
Xender file sharing app is known for secure data sharing. There is no denying the importance of fast and secure data sharing. There are many ways by which people share their data. But now most people prefer sharing data over wireless means like data sharing apps. This is why there are many such apps in the market, claiming to help you share your data with other devices.
Xender is originally designed for Android users, but you can still install Xender for PC to run on your computer and laptop using a simple trick. You can download Xender APK on your computer and install it with Bluestacks and as well as with Nox App Player.
The app allows you to share almost all kind of data such as images, videos, contacts, text, etc; over exceptionally fast speed. Also, you do not have to fiddle around the app in order to share the data. All you need to do is to just swipe and share, Yes, it is this much, the app’s user interface is remarkably easy to use.
Besides, the best thing which I like the most is, it runs without an internet connection. This means, once the app is installed on your phone or computer, it functions offline without an internet connection; whereas, the device you are using should be WiFi hotspot compatible.
Here’s What You Get in Xender for PC:
In all fairness, Xender holds its position to be a landmark in the market of file sharing apps. Despite the fact that the market is full of similar apps, this app stands out because of its data sharing speed and impressive features. Let us dig out the features this fantastic app has to offer you. Here we go:
[su_note note_color=”transparent” text_color=”#000″ radius=”0″ class=”yb”]
- It comes in 22 languages to help non-English natives.
- Notably, one of the chief reasons why this app is famous worldwide is its file sharing speed. The app allows you to transfer every kind of data on maximum speed. It offers file transfer speeds of around 10MB per second.
- Xender understands the possibility of not having a data connection all the time. To that end, it is designed to work with zero data connection once the app is installed on your device.
- It is available for all the major platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac laptop. In short, it is a cross-platform file sharing app.
- Now you can also connect your smartphone to your computer or laptop with Xender for PC.
- It does not need any cable to transfer the data. It is entirely a wireless data sharing medium.
- The UI of Xender app is responsive and user-friendly that does not ask you to go through so many procedures to transfer a file. Instead, all can be done by just swiping around.
Advantage of Using Xender APK:
- Xender app is not only a file sharing app, but also it manages your files since it allows you to view, backup, transfer or delete files.
- It is a free app with so many advantages.
- The file sharing speed is commendable.
- You can even get rid of unwanted ads on the app by using Lucky patcher for android.
- Xender for PC connects Windows pc to Android counterpart and Mac laptop to iOS phones.
- It has no limitation on file size.
- Xender app has a group connectivity option allows you to connect to four devices at a time.
- Its user interface adds more glitters to the app’s functionality.
- Xender supports Android, iOS, Windows XP, Windows Vista, PC/Mac laptop cross-platform sharing.
The Only Disadvantage of Using Xender for PC
- Xender app does not enable you to have access to notifications.
How Xender APK Works?
The Xender app works on WiFi direct technology. Technically the core idea of both WiFi and Bluetooth is similar; where one device becomes a server and the other acts as a client; just the way internet works. But, the main difference is that WiFi has a quite broader bandwidth than Bluetooth. Take it as a river compared to a stream. In WiFi flow of data packet per unit is so much larger, so speed becomes relatively faster. Now, in order to form a connection, we must connect the sockets of two smartphones which are then created dynamically. While these sockets remain connected, we can transmit data in the form of the byte stream.
How to Download Xender for PC / Laptop
Xender is actually developed for smartphones and tablets running Android OS devices initially, but now you can also use it on a Windows PC. The following tutorial is purposed to help you download Xender for PC on your Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 system, Windows Vista and Windows PC or laptop. But there are specific requirements which are necessary to be met before you start installing Xender PC.
Currently, the available versions of Xender in the market are, Xender for Windows PC, Xender for Mac laptop, Xender Apk for Android, Xender for iOS and Xender for BlackBerry.
[su_note note_color=”transparent” text_color=”#000″ radius=”0″ class=”box1″]
Requirements for Xender PC Download:
In order to download Xender for PC, your device in which you want to download Xender for the computer should meet the following requirements.
- Your computer or laptop must be compatible running with HD standards of graphics. It is because Xender for PC requires functioning on HD standards of the graphics driver.
- Also, your PC should 4G RAM, which I guess is very common and much cheaper these days.
- There should be at least 5 to 6 GB free space on the C drive of your computer; so that you can easily add the app through Xender for PC.[/su_note]
Method 1: Download Xender for Windows PC using BlueStacks:
Step 1: To download Xender for PC using BlueStacks method, it is a prerequisite to first download and then install BlueStacks App Player software on your computer. The software setup is available free you can download it from the web and install BlueStacks App Player on your pc. It’s simple to install; you just have to carefully follow the on-screen instruction.
Step 2: Once you installed the BlueStacks App Player, head over to it and type “Xender for PC” in its search tool.
Step 3: Now when you have found Xender for Windows PC, click on it and login with your Gmail account when they ask you to set up a synchronization feature. Go to->Settings->Accounts-Gmail.
Step 4: Once you are done with login procedure, BlueStacks will redirect you to Google Play Store where you can install Xender app for free. Now click on Install button to get the ball rolling with the installation.
Step 5: Then, after a while, you will get the free Xender for PC installed in your system, and you can launch it from BlueStacks App Player.
How To Install Xender APK Using BlueStacks:
- Download Xender APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player.
- Once you have installed Bluestacks, double-click the APK that you just downloaded earlier.
- The Xender APK will start installing using Bluestacks, once installed go to Bluestacks and find the recently installed Xender apk.
- Click the Xender icon to launch it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
So, this was all about installing the Xender app through BlueStacks method. There is one more method by which you can install Xender for Windows PC. Below is another way that can help you download Xender for PC.
[su_button url=”https://vsharedownloadz.com/xender-for-pc/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3bcd2e” size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” desc=”Xender APK For PC”]Download[/su_button]
Method:2 Install Xender App Using YouWave:
- First of all, download YouWave installer file; which comes in offline format and available at its official site. Now download Xender for PC.
- Once the file is downloaded, click twice on it and follow the on-screen instructions. This will take less than 3 minutes to get the software ready for you.
- Launch the software when it’s ready and select Free Trial option.
- Open its browser app and access Google Play Store website. Now find Xender for PC app using its search tool.
- Once you found it, click on the app and install it from there. During installation, you will be asked to log in with your Gmail account.
- Now your app is ready to use on your PC.
Method 3: Access Xender For PC Using Xender Web:
This is the latest feature named Web Xender which enables you to connect your smartphone to your PC and allows you to share files between the devices. It is completely browser-based. You can download your Xender app in Google Play Store.
[su_note note_color=”transparent” text_color=”#000″ radius=”0″ class=”box2″]
Fix Xender: No Internet Connection / Fails to Connect
Sometimes, a user may encounter the issue when Xender fails to make the connection; or the connection between two devices gets stuck. This can happen due to the following reasons:
- There might not be the Xender app installed on both the phone.
- Before receiving files from your friend’s device, do check your device’s storage. Xender app will not transfer any file if you are running short of storage.
- And the most common reason can be your data connection, WiFi or WiFi hotspot connectivity. You may not know but if you are trying to make the connection between two devices using Xender and your internet connection is enabled; then Xender will not work. Make sure you disable your data connection, WiFi, and WiFi hotspot when sharing files over Xender apps.[/su_note]
This was all about Xender for PC. You can download and install it with the help of our detailed tutorial. So, if you still rely on conventional methods of file sharing, then get out of those hassles and opt for the quickest and most convenient file transferring app. Remember it is a cross-platform app that supports all primary OS like Android, iOS, Windows versions, and Mac.